Power Steering Pump Removal and Installation Kit
Power Steering Pump Kit – Pro
The perfect kit for the removal and installation of pulleys off power steering pumps, quickly and easily. This is a 5T attachment and can be used with any of our 5T and 10T cylinder range.
This kit contains:
- 5T Small Power Steering Pulley Attachment p/n QCP 5T-PS25-P
- 5T Large Power Steering Pulley Attachment p/n QCP 5T-PS30-P
- M8x1.25 Installation Shaft p/n QCP TR-M8x1.25-P
- 3/8”x16 Installation Shaft p/n QCP TR 10-3/8×16-P
- 5T Piston End p/n QCP PE5T-25-14-P
- 10T Piston End p/n QCP PE10T-10×10-E
This is a Pro series attachment and has a nickel coating for corrosion protection.
- Only 1 installation shaft is supplied of each size. Consider a second as a spare. The shaft/thread is only capable of approximately 5T. The cylinder used for installation has a 10T capability. The risk of breaking a shaft is high and suitable precautions MUST be taken
- If high tensile thread rod is to be used instead of a Mechanics Mate installation shaft, a second piston end p/n QCP PE10T-10×10-E should be used
|Dimensions||27 × 24 × 12 cm|