5 piece Driveshaft Removal Kit
5T-12T Hub Attachment Kit for removal and installation of driveshafts, half shafts or CV shafts from a range of Vehicles. We have put out most popular selling Hub Attachments into a single kit.
20 in stock (can be backordered)
5 Piece Driveshaft Removal kit
Hub attachments are used to remove axles, CV shafts, half shafts from hubs on front wheel drive, all wheel drive and independent rear wheel drive vehicles. The hub attachment is bolted to the hub using the wheel nuts or studs. The advantage of using the wheel nuts/bolts is that they are always available, unlike in other instances where nuts and bolts are supplied, and always go missing. This kit now contains a collection of 5 of our most popular hub attachments.
Hub attachments can be fitted with or without the rotor in position. If the rotor has been removed, make sure that the hub attachment sits square to the hub.
7 hub attachments with the following drillings:
This kit contains:
- 5T Driveshaft Hub Attachment 4×98, 4×100, 4×108 and 4×114.3 drillings p/n QCP DS140 4×98-100-108-
- 5T Driveshaft Hub Attachment 5×98, 5×100 and 5×105 drillings p/n QCP DS140 5×98-100-105-P
- 5T Driveshaft Hub Attachment 5×108, 5×112 and 5×114.3 drillings p/n QCP DS140 5×108-112-114.3-P
- 5T Driveshaft Hub Attachment 5×115, 5×120 and 5×120.65 drillings p/n QCP DS150 5X115-120-120.65-P
- 5T Driveshaft Hub Attachment 6×114.3, 6×115 and 6×120 drillings p/n QCP DS150 6×114.3-115-120-P
- Heavy duty transport and storage case
This is a Pro series attachment and has a nickel coating for corrosion protection.
- Additional or special Driveshaft Hub attachments are available. Contact us with your needs.
|Dimensions||57 × 43 × 21.5 cm|