25T Sheppard M110 Pitman Arm Puller Kit
Actual video coming soon.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
25T Sheppard M110 Hydraulic Pitman Arm Puller Kit
This kit has been design exclusively to remove the Sheppard M110 pitman arm easily, quickly and safely. Mechanics Mate is the first to offer removal of the M110 pitman arm hydraulically. In the Mechanics Mate way, we have made sure you will get the job done by designing this attachment to use our 25T hydraulic cylinder as standard. That is 25T to remove the pitman arm! If that isn’t enough, there is the option of fitting our 50T hydraulic cylinder. Please select contact us if you require the 50T hydraulic option.
Mechanics Mate offers the safest way of removing the Sheppard M110 pitman arm for the operator and for the steering gearbox and pitman arm. This is done by:
- Bolting our disassembly spacer to the steering box with the supplied capscrew before attempting to remove the pitman arm.
- The spacer has clearance to the pitman arm allowing it room to release from the gearbox.
- The load from the hydraulic cylinder is applied directly to the output shaft of the gearbox via the spacer.
- No load is applied to the thread on the gearbox output shaft.
- The spacer prevents the pitman arm from flying off when initially released. This initial release is extremely dangerous for the operator and any surrounding people or equipment.
As a minimum this kit require the Mechanics Mate 25T hydraulic cylinder only kit. If purchasing the 25T cylinder only kit, you will need to use your own pump. Please note, we only use Cejn quick connect hydraulic couplings, so you may need to convert the hydraulic fittings on your existing pump. We can supply these fittings, or a pump with the correct fittings if required.
This kit contains:
- 25T Sheppard M110 Pitman Arm attachment p/n QCP PA 25T-SHEP-M110-P
- Sheppard M110 spacer
- ¾” UNF cap screw
This is a Pro series attachment and has a nickel coating for corrosion protection.
HYDRAULIC KIT OPTIONS:
|Dimensions||47 × 36 × 17.5 cm|